LumenSoft Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is applicable to the lumensoft.biz website (“This Website,” “We”, “our” or “us”). This privacy statement does not apply to the websites of any other third parties, even if links to their websites are on our website.
This privacy statement governs information we collect from you when you use our products or This Website.
For purposes of this privacy statement, “Personal Information” means information that can identify you, such as your name, telephone number, address, billing information and email address.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
LumenSoft does not knowingly collect Personal Information from childern who are under 13 years of age through this Website.
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
Use This Website;
- Register our products or for an account on This Website;
- Send message on Our Website
- Contact us, including for sales or technical support;
- Participate in a marketing/sales promotion or an online survey;
- Subscribe to our newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
- Request information about our products, quotes, downloads or white papers;
- How We Use Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
- Deliver support
- Send communications to you, such as your account status, information about new products and services available, information about new release; event announcements; promotional offers and surveys.
- Newsletters, and important notices regarding our policies and programs,
- Customize, personalize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on This Website), support, communications and relationship with you;
- Send sms
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- Protect the security or integrity of This Website, our business, or our products or services; or
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law
We use the Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website, track visitor’s movements and to improve our website.
Links from our website
Some pages of our website contain external links. You are advised to verify the privacy practices of such other websites. We are not responsible for the manner of use or misuse of information made available by you at such other websites.
Blogs and Forums
Users and visitors to website can post comments on blogs and articles. Users can also create an account on our forum and post comments. This information is publicly available to all visitors to our website and users of LumenSoft Forum. All comments are moderated and registration is required to post in the forum. However, owing to the public nature of both platforms, any personal information disclosed on these platforms may be read and used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of personal information on these forums. LumenSoft is not responsible for the personal information users choose to disclose on its website and forum.
Social Media Features
We post customer testimonials on the website. These testimonials may include names of people and companies. We acquire permission from our users prior to posting these on the website. LumenSoft is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to post within their testimonials.
Customer Call log
To provide better service and support to customers, LumenSoft maintains the user’s call log. This information is not shared with any third party and is used only for serving and supporting users.
With whom we share Information
How secure is your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of Personal Information provided to us. We adopt industry appropriate security technologies for data collection, storage and processing, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information. Access to your name, email address, and business information is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing support and services and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Your Choice in Information Use
Investigation of Illegal Activity
Notification of Changes
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at email@example.com.
Page last updated: 13/11/2018